Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's up?

Ok, so after having a little break from blogging... I'm back. I know that I have not blogged since September, but I also have not done much facebooking, either. As a matter of fact, I had to take a little break from my computer because I realized it was consuming too much of my time, and it was time to put it back in it's place! So, after many months of silence, it's time for an update...
B is now a few days away from being two and a half and he still continues to amaze me daily. If he trips or falls down he immediately yells out, "I'm otay!" Too cute! Today I was checking my blog list and he started singing the Alphabet Song. I didn't even know he knew his letters! We started potty training offically this past Friday and so far have only had a few accidents. He even wore "big boy" underwear to church Sunday. He is growing up too fast.
As for us, RHK and I got an amazing Christmas present this year.... Drumroll, please... WE'RE EXPECTING! Yeah! I will be thirteen weeks this Friday, which is just over three months pregnant. We are really excited about having another baby. My due date is August 20th, which is exactly ONE day after B turns 3! God definitely has a great sense of humor. We have been trying to prepare B for the new baby, but he has repeatedly told us that he does not want a brother OR a sister in mommy's tummy, he wants some animals instead. RHK asked him the other day what kind of animals to which he responded, "LOTS of them!"
On a more serious note, we have just finished 11 days of revival at our church. I think that we all thought it was crazy to have revival for almost two weeks, but in the end, we wish they didn't have to ever leave. I did not get to attend every service due to the severe "all day" sickness that this pregnancy has blessed me with, but I wished I could have been. The Holy Spirit has been present and has touched our church in an incredible way. I have been broken and healed in the process and hope that I will be forever changed. Our pastor picked right up with an incredible sermon this Sunday morning that we all needed to hear. I feel so strongly that the Lord brought my family to HBC to heal us and bring us closer together. We have been blessed with a church family that is loving, caring, and accepting. God thank you for this wonderful body of believers.
I'm now approaching my time limit for computer time, so I'm signing off. Until next time, God keep you and bless you.

No comments: