Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend

We loved the beach! No schedules, no alarm clocks, no work... Ahhh, life was grand! We had a great weekend spending time together, relaxing, and playing in the ocean. BWK had a great time building sand castles on the beach. He met a "buddy" who shared his middle name and even wore the same swim trunks B did! How cute! Everytime B saw Walker, he said "my buddy?"... We laughed so hard!

BWK is talking so much. He's counting to ten, using sentences to speak, coloring, and has moved up from the nursery at church. He's now in the 2 yr. old Sunday School class and brought home a coloring sheet and a lesson page today! I kept it to put it in his baby book. I have been trying to scrapbook this journey, but it's just so hard to keep up! I have three pages, and that was just for the first week of his life! One week down, one hundred and three to go...... Whew! So many precious memories we've made these past two years. Well, he's bringing me my shoes and asking me to "put dem onnnnnn, mommy!" so I better run and enjoy this sunshine while it lasts! I hope everyone has a great week...

No comments: