Wednesday, February 25, 2009

16 days to go!!!!!

Ohhhh!!!!! I'm getting so excited! 16 days until we leave for DisneyWorld! We're going with RHK's sisters and family and we can't wait. Tonight BWK and I met RHK's middle sister for birthday supper (it was soooo good!) and then we met the rest of his family at her house to visit and celebrate her birthday. The discussion led to Disney very quickly and we all got carried away in our planning. We're going to be gone for 8 days. That's a lot of packing for a family with an eighteen month old! I need to start my packing since our trunk space is limited... So much to do. RHK and I have never been so we aren't quite sure what to expect. I've always wanted to go and I'm so excited to get to go with his family. We always have such a great time when we're together.

BWK had strep and croop last week, so we had a rough week with him not feeling well. He's on the mend after his very first antibiotic and steroid. He takes medicine very well~ he calls it meh-meh. His newest thing this week is saying "up a-bove" when he sits in his highchair to eat. We are teaching him to sing "God our Father" as his blessing before he eats, so now when I strap him into his highchair, he knows to put his hands together and sing. It's so cute. RHK and I love to hear his little voice singing along. Well, it's bedtime at our house, so I have prayers to say... till next time...God bless!

1 comment:

TRP said...

OH...How fun! You guys have a great time. It was good to visit with you last night. Later!